CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

3

I love youtube.com. It has to be one of the best ideas ever. Today I was really bored so I typed in ketchup to see what came up. Guess what? There is a song called the ketchup song. It's actually in Spanish. So I cliked on one that looked interesting and found this group of friends that makes hilarious versions of music videos. Then I clicked on another one of their songs. Here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2po7_LeqcM What do you think? I love it.
Have a swell day!
-Christine♥

10 comments:

Mella said...

The ketchup songs awesome.

T-Rex? That has to be the coolest name ever. Shame it didn't happen.

=D

griffinrider said...

the sound isn't working on my computer! that's annoying.

griffinrider said...

i answered your hair question, by the way.

Beachbum said...

mmm...i think i'm missing something. sometimes i'm a little slow. never mind, i just got it, you responded on the other post. anyway, about the youtube video, when you get the sound back you should watch it. they lipsynch to i believe in a thing called love. i find it really entertaining. random things like that make my world go 'round.
-Christine♥

psychedelicaitlin said...

Oh I am.
No there's not, but thanks anyway :]

Beachbum said...

psychedelicaitlin,
wow, that is a really long name to write! sorry i can't do anything. at least i can try to write an entertaining blog to keep your mind off whatever. i hope to stay in contact. bye.
-Christine♥

psychedelicaitlin said...

Oh gosh tell me about it.

Beachbum said...

wow, it scared me when i had two new comment like 5 second after i checked.

sorry. what can i say. (about the girl) some people are kinda weird. so did you watch the video i linked? if so, what do you think? if not, what are you waiting for, then let me know.
-Christine♥

psychedelicaitlin said...

That video was very...interesting.

Lindsey said...

Yep, I go to the University of Iowa. It's basically the best school. Ever. Hands down. Anywhere.