CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

11

Yeah! Thursday is my birthday and I get to take my driving test. If I pass the written test I get to have my permit. Finally I could drive with my parents in the car. I super excited if you can't tell.

Here is some interesting trivia about my birthday:

  • Five other people in my family have the same birthday.
  • This includes my dad, his twin cousins, and the daugther of another cousin of Dad's.
  • The fact that my dad and I have the same b-day causes problem when it comes to the birthday person picking where to go out to dinner.
  • No one famous was born on my birthday.
  • 3 other people in my grade at my school have the same birthday as me.
  • I don't like any of them.

I can't think of anything else, and yes, I know that was the lamest trivia ever.

Have a swell day!
-Christine♥

3 comments:

Beachbum said...

man, i have a ton of gramatical errors in there! please ignore them. i don't really feel like going back and correcting it. bye.
-Christine♥

Victoria (call me Vee) said...

An actor named Doodles Weaver died on my birthday. Can you imagine being the pastor person who lays him to rest?

"Here lies Doodles Weaver," Giggles, "Doodles," Starts laughing out loud.

Okay maybe that's not the nicest thing to do at someone's funral. But with a name like Doodles Weaver, what can you expect.

Beachbum said...

even worse, can you imagine being named Doodles? "Hi, nice to meet you! My name is Doodles." that wouldn't go over so well. thanks for checking out my blog. talk to you later.
-Christine♥