CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

22

Well I'm home from camp! But unfortunately I came home to an unexpected disaster-I live in Cedar Rapids, IA. And for anyone who doesn't know why that's a big deal, try watching the news sometimes. I am so glad that my house is okay but so many others are not. We only have 50% of our usual amount of water and all bridges over the river except one are closed. It's pretty much total chaos here. So sorry I can't really blog about camp right now but I promise I will in the upcoming days and weeks. I'll talk to you guys later.
Have a swell day!
-Christine♥

6 comments:

griffinrider said...

wow, that was a short absence. glad your house is ok.

Alannah said...

Your so lucky that your house is ok! I was actually watching the news today about the flooding and they mentioned Cedar Rapids! Hope things get back to normal soon.

griffinrider said...

hello? anyone there? i haven't heard from you in a while. is everything okay?

AliceLostWonderland said...

oh! im glad your house is okay!
is all your family okay to?

hoped you had a good time at camp!

Zetsu said...

wow. I tried cheerleading camp a thousand times over again because I used to be really preppy.
and then I realized I hated it. o.O

Unknown said...

I agree - you do review bands for their actual music. But I couldn't think of anything for their actual music. I'll do it again, if you like, but I will now have to go out a buy their album and listen to it - it will help instead of watching live versions of them on YouTube...