CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

21

Well, today we are having a birthday party for my sister Avarie. She will be turning one on June 12th. She is such a happy little girl most of the time. Always has a smile on her face. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the age of one when everything was so simple. No major concerns or decisions. When you're a baby you don't know all of the bad things that could happen tomorrow, you just know that that banana over there looks pretty tasty. Hmmm, if only.

On another completely different note, tomorrow I leave for french camp. Yeah! So this means that I won't be here for quite sometime. After camp I go to my mom's house so my online time will be limited for aproximatly 5 weeks. Sorry, I know you'll all miss me. Just kidding. See you guys later. Bye.
-Christine♥

11 comments:

Decemberflower said...

YOU CAN'T LEAVE! why does everyone leave during the summer? WHY?!

Mella said...

I'll miss you. =[

But I hope that you enjoy yourself. =D

Babies have ii easy really don't they? Oh well. =D

Decemberflower said...

have fun!

griffinrider said...

i'll miss you, beachbum! have a great time! don't miss me too much. i'll understand if you cry into your pillow every night because you miss me, but try to keep the tears to a minimum, and just enjoy yourself, despite the fact that our correspondance will be hindered for a few weeks.

Decemberflower said...

WHYYYYYYYYY?!

Amanda said...

i dun really know you but i'll miss you all the same. HAVE FUN! also, i'm still coming to your blog whether your here or not

Decemberflower said...

bye

turnabout said...

Awww, I will miss you! Have fun!! =)

Alannah said...

French camp sounds fun! When you get back you have to blog all about it!

AliceLostWonderland said...

have fun!!!
miss u!!!
but dont spend all your time missing me, you hear?
nah, joke!

havva swell time:)

(i wont use your word again)

Anonymous said...

Have fun at french camp.