CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

30

yay!! it's winter break and i am soo happy to be out of school for a few weeks. 2009 is fast approaching and i can't wait to see what the new year will bring for us. for sure a new president and a changing economy, more responsibility around the house and new challenges to face. but i'm wondering more about the unpredictable events that will pop up in the future.

well, i realize i haven't been keeping up with my promise to come on here more often but hey, maybe that will be one of the changes that will take place in the new year. ttyl guys :)
-Christine <3

3 comments:

griffinrider said...

i never really understood why the new year is in the middle of the winter. it doesn't seem new at all. my new year is in a time that makes a bit more sense.

anywho, new year is a great time to start making changes. the hard thing about new years resolutions is actually keeping them. it's one thing to say something, but actually doing it is the hard part.

AliceLostWonderland said...

well so far i have kept my new years resolution- to stay on top of course and homework- but i hav no idea thats goign to last.
i love winter it feels so fresh and crisp

Mella said...

Hey =D I thought I'd already commented this but it turns out I haven't. =D

I hope you post again soon. =D