CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

27

This may be a little strange but this post is about a 180 degree turn around from the last post. School is going great. Friends are fun. The homework situation is fine. It seems like everything is going perfectly for me as of now.

Last night was so much fun. It was my homecoming dance and I went with a group of nine friends and a few of their dates. We went to dinner, then the dance, and to a bonfire next. I didn't get up today until about 11:30am and it was great.

And some even more exciting news for me, my friend Sara who had a date is going to try and hook me up with one of her boyfriend's friends. Who knows, it might turn out really well.

So pretty much I'm having a good time right now. I really hope it stays like this for at least a few months. Hope you guys are doing fine right now, too! Talk to you later.
-Christine♥

8 comments:

Zetsu said...

I'm so glad you're having a good time at school!! Last week was the worst week of my life, but today was a little better. My gerbil died, so I was pretty depressed this weekend. TT_TT

lone poet said...

yay!!!!!! i'm so glad ur having fun!!!!!! ^_^ i think we pretty much got the same quiz results :P so how are u?!!!! havent talked in 4ever!!!! :P

griffinrider said...

sounds great. don't you just love it when everything's going perfectly? life's funny that way- one second, you're down in the dumps, and the next you're on the top of the world. it's weird.

Alannah said...

Sounds awesome! My homecomings not until November, but I'm not sure whether I'll go or not.
Hope things work out great with the hook up!

Beachbum said...

xxxvynnxxx, thanx! i'm glad today was better and i'm terribly sorry your hampster died. losing pets is really hard.

taylor-tot, crazy that we got the same results. i've been pretty good lately. r u doing well?

griffinrider, i absolutly adore when everything goes perfectly. i'm just hoping it doesn't take a drastic turn for the worse.

alannah, i hope u go to homecomming! its so fun hanging out with friends. and i decided to put an end to the hook-up, it really didn't sound like a good idea to me!
-Chrisitne

Monkey Kid said...

Hey Christine, I'M BACK! Got any ideas for a blog?

griffinrider said...

i haven't heard from you in a while. is everything ok? are you just buisy?

Beachbum said...

hey everybody! i'm sry i've been gone for soo long. school has been taking over my life along with other things. but i'm back and will hopefully be posting and chatting with everyone often.

monkey kid, you're back!! i haven't talked to u in forever. how hav u been? and i don't hav any great ideas for ur blog but usually i just write about what's on my mind at the time. yea, sometimes my posts are pretty shallow but that's how i do it. ttyl.

griffinrider, everything is 100% fine, don't u worry! i've just gotten caught up in life to tell u the truth. but i'm gonna try to committ to my blog again.
-Christine